Hello dear blog readers,
Today I would like to recommend you a great recipe for cold and cough. Before Easter caught me a flu and I had to spend a few days in bed. We even had to postpone our vacation. That was really a pity and just lying around, without being able to do what, is a real punishment for me!
This cough syrup has been brewed in our family for quite some time and really helps against coughs and colds!
For the syrup you need:
- 5 organic lemons
- 300g fresh organic ginger
- 500g honey
- 1 liter of water
- Wash the ginger, cut into pieces and finely chop with peel in a blender.
- Wash, halve and squeeze the lemons.
- Put ginger, lemon juice and peel in a large saucepan. Add the water and honey and bring everything to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Put everything through a fine sieve and bottle hot. The syrup is stable for several months.
I drink a shot glass three times a day at the first sign of a cold. The syrup burns in my throat but it always helps me really well.
Maybe he will help you with the next cold?
Stay alive and well!